SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: iPad chord looper by TedS @ 05/09/24 02:06 PM

I don't know for a fact. But I'm pretty sure my BK doesn't output NTA as such through MIDI. However there might be a workaround. If the LEFT and Chord zone are the same, at the risk of burning a little polyphony you could activate the Left voice w
Jump to new posts iPad chord looper by Diki @ 05/09/24 10:11 AM

To add more functionality to my keytar/BK-7m/iPad rig, I’m looking for a way to add a Chord Sequencer to the BK by using the iPad. Does anyone know of an app for iPad that will sync to MIDI clock and live loop a MIDI input? I’m not sure how this
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha Genos 2 Live by Tapas @ 05/07/24 04:05 PM

Enjoyed watching Trevor’s presentation on the GENOS2. He is a skilled performer and knows how to entertain his audience. Genos2 has the edge when it comes to emulating acoustic instruments and song specific polished styles. This machine provides e
Jump to new posts Yamaha Genos 2 Live by abacus @ 05/07/24 12:12 AM

3pm UK time today Enjoy Bill
General Discussion
Jump to new posts New Registrations by Nigel @ 05/06/24 01:18 PM

If you wish to be a forum member please contact me, Kerry at aussiekekka@yahoo.com I am sorry for any inconvenience, I have temporarily lost nigelsp@synthzone.com.
Jump to new posts Re: GIGLAD – Professional Software Arranger by TedS @ 05/06/24 01:01 PM

Thanks for sharing Tapas! Seems to be a fairly complete effort but IMO they made a mistake which excludes me from the potential customer list. Under Settings, Arranger: Bass inversion is bundled with the chord recognition mode instead of being an i
Jump to new posts GIGLAD – Professional Software Arranger by Tapas @ 05/06/24 12:16 PM

Please watch this 8-min video to see what a professional software arranger can do for a fraction of the price of a hardware arranger. Introducing GIGLAD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8MeQ7662qI GIGLAD is offering a 14-day free trial: https://

Help keep Synth Zone Online