SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Software Arrangers & Softsynths
I appreciate the encouragement from everyone. However, this isn't about what I might be able to learn (and unlearn!) in my remaining years. My point is that it's SOFTWARE and I shouldn't have to. In some ways your recommendations are tantamount to
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Re: psrtutorial by joso @ Today at 12:47 AM

Originally Posted By DikiI must confess, I find Facebook groups a really bad substitute for a decent BBS forum. Facebook’s Group Search algorithm is close to useless, and looking up older threads is close to impossible. It’s a good short term cha
Jump to new posts Re: GigLad Software Arranger for Windows & Mac by Diki @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

As we've discussed before Ted, the major problem with 'shortcut' fingering systems is, once you get heavily (irretrievably!) invested in one, you are completely at the mercy of manufacturers to adopt it across ALL brands (never going to happen, each
Looking for any Solton / Ketron styles by MusicalMemories @ Yesterday at 02:15 PM

Good Evening All. I’m looking for any Solton / Ketron Styles from the Ms60 / Ms100 and the SD Range. Would be most appreciated a lot of the old resources have disappeared.
Jump to new posts Re: GigLad Software Arranger for Windows & Mac by abacus @ Yesterday at 06:44 AM

A pedalboard is no different to a keyboard, except the keys (Pedals) are longer, wider and larger spaced, so you can play them with your feet. There are however 2 types of pedalboards, a full pedalboard where the pedals pivot from the rear, and a spi
It's true that most of us five fingers on each hand. [I use my RH strictly for melody, so in my case it's only the left hand that matters.] Some of us just don't have copious skill or time to practice. The problem is, for people transitioning from
Ketron Forum
So there’s only one dealer in the entire USA?
Five fingers on each hand, only need 3 for an inversion, I'm not seeing the problem..!
Re: psrtutorial by Diki @ 08/29/24 07:06 PM

I must confess, I find Facebook groups a really bad substitute for a decent BBS forum. Facebook’s Group Search algorithm is close to useless, and looking up older threads is close to impossible. It’s a good short term chat and demo platform, but
Re: Please educate me on your Best VST setup by Diki @ 08/29/24 07:01 PM

Be aware… yes, the new Apple computers are amazing rock stable pieces of musical gear, but if you (like me) have invested in high end FireWire audio interfaces for stability and low latency with older Macs, Apple no longer support FireWire Core Aud
Re: psrtutorial by mellow1 @ 08/29/24 09:33 AM

I also will miss the psr forum. It was the only place I could “usually “ find an answer to a technical problem that I was having. I belong to several other forums that more or less feature user’s videos which I have no objection to but it
The Bar
Jump to new posts Find Beautiful Womans from your town for night by Piotr1967 @ 08/28/24 08:24 AM

Search Sexy Girls from your town for night
Re: Please educate me on your Best VST setup by abacus @ 08/28/24 01:49 AM

Have fun, as this is what music is all about. Bill
Re: Please educate me on your Best VST setup by Tapas @ 08/27/24 09:36 PM

Hi Diki, Thanks for explaining why the Output Latency only matters when playing a VST instrument inside a DAW. We should not be concerned about Total Roundtrip (Input + Output) Latency values. This means I am getting a latency of 5.9 msec through
Re: Please educate me on your Best VST setup by Diki @ 08/27/24 06:33 PM

Glad you found something that works for you. Personally, I’m massively impressed by Spectrasonic’s Keyscape. Pricy yes… but you aren’t paying for a piano, you’re paying for incredible emulations of almost every electro-acoustic keyboard yo
Re: Please educate me on your Best VST setup by Tapas @ 08/27/24 04:44 PM

Hi Bill, Thanks for linking those two articles. They helped me find a solution. I will explain what I had to do to use the Ravenscroft VST plugin while achieving a low latency. But first let me address Diki’s question. What was my objective?
Interesting and generally comprehensive. Unfortunately, they copied Yamaha's mistake of making "on bass" (slash chord recognition) one of the chord recognition "modes," instead of an individually selectable setting. So if I need
Re: Genos 2 - Live by Bernie9 @ 08/25/24 08:00 AM

Another very informative video
Jump to new posts GigLad Software Arranger for Windows & Mac by abacus @ 08/25/24 06:21 AM

Came across this site https://deltarray.com/ while I was looking for something else and it does look interesting, so may be of interest to SZ users, particularly as it is one of the few ones that will run on a Mac. Bill
Re: Genos 2 - Live by abacus @ 08/25/24 01:16 AM

Another livestream by Leigh Wilbraham, only 1hr 20min this time though rather than 2hr like the last one. Enjoy Bill

Help keep Synth Zone Online