Hi Squeak!

I actually purchased the CTK-671 for my daughter this fall. We took it to my house and played it next to the mz-2000 and the wk-1800. I owned both at the time. I took it back because is sounded so bad. I got her the WK-1800 instead.

The WK series has the breathy sax and flute on it. The piano sounds on the WK (Upper sounds past 200) are excellent. Not even the MZ has those. Also the Wk has some excellent piano styles that are not found on the MZ or the 671. I still own a WK-1800. I really like that board. I would not recommend the CTK671 to anyone over the WK series for beginners. Sound system in the WK series is very nice and did not compare to the CTK671. Too bad it had potential.

The CTK is sold as being able to download styles and songs from the net. It only holds 2 songs and if you download the songs into it,you can't download any styles. No memory. It was a big let down for me. I spent more money on the WK but its a much better sounding board. I did compare the sounds of the WK-1800 and the MZ side by side and I believe they did use those sounds on the WK series. They came out around the same time. Goes to show you we all have a different ear for sound. Mine may be getting too old ha-ha!

Take care,
-Linda