It's classic folks. What we have here is politics in motion. There's all this stuff about "two faced people" regarding Scott's situation (that is, folks taking up for him), and then the "offender" comes back and wishes all his friends a great holiday.

Personally, it's extremely sad that the "ban" was lifted, and there wasn't even a breath of an apology.

The bottom line is we HAVE lost a very valuable member of this forum. Lots of questions about Yamaha arrangers, styles, PA's, and performing in general will continue to be asked - and yes, they will be answered by the "residents" of this forum. But the synergy just went down a notch folks. Don't you get it? I guess the current state of things is indeed the ultimate "WIN" for the Roland team.

It's a real shame though, because this forum could easily be "all things to all people". But when you allow people to drive others away with totally unnecessary inflamatory insults, it will never get to that status.

YES - the comments were unnecessary and YES, the comments were inflamatory and confrontational. So now let's all forget what took place a week ago til it happens to the next guy he decides he wants to trash. I learned in elementary school that when you screw up you have to make amends. Looks like what we teach our kids doesn't apply on here.

I haven't left YET because I still believe in this board. I just don't know what to think about the way people are acting on here.

[This message has been edited by Rejected Idol (edited 12-09-2006).]