Hi Wings,

First of all thank you for the effort, I am a little surprised that there has not been more feedback yet. I know others have submitted their new testruns of the PA1Xpro but yours is very comprehensive, and,as you admit yourself, done with little or no window dressing. What's more all these 17 tracks give us a fairly good idea of what this new Korg monster sounds like.
Having just sold my PA80 after two years of faithfully serving me I must admit that again there's the shadow of a doubt in whether I have done the right thing in ordering the Ketron SD1plus and not the new Korg. Mind you the prices of the KOrg in Europe , as I mentioned before, are really staggering. Besides I would prefer the 61-key+speaker version, which is supposed to hit the market late february. But on to your efforts and the sounds of it.
Inevitably there is a close resemblance with the PA80 no doubt about it, but overall I must say it strikes me as well superior. The acoustic piano ( a real pain in the ass on the PA) is definitely much better (witness your version of My Way) and overal the sound impact ,to me at least, is bigger. Personally I do not fancy the touch screen and all that goes with it but surely one can get used to it.
Still in doubt I will first give the Ketron a run for its money (it has not arrived yet) but should it somehow fail to come up to my expectations I will definitely turn to KOrg again............
thanks again for sharing.

john