Hi Robert,

Contrary to what others here have said, I think the Standtastic stands are really the best keyboard stands out there. The only other one that I really like is the BP200 from Bespeco. Granted neither of these models is as quick to set-up as the typical 'X' type stand, but both are MUCH sturdier, MUCH more versatile in tier/keyboard placement, completely open under the keyboards, and don't make it look like you are doing you ironing on stage.

The new version of the Standtastic stand comes with a very nice, very slim gig bag that makes it quite easy to carry. And the fact that it is a slim case makes it far easier to pack in your vehicle rather than an 'X' stand which can be kind of awkward.

I have used Standtastic stands since the late 1980’s and my original three tier stand (which I cut down about 10 years ago to make it shorter that the three tier but taller that the two tier) still travels with me every weekend.

As for the weight, the Standtastic is no heavier than any other solid keyboard stand (cheap ‘X’ stands excluded).

Best Regards,

Dave