Today Fran & I had a ball demoing the Roland G70.....I was a little reserved and curious at first.....but that quickly disappeared when looked at the dark grey G70 in person & I sat down & started to play it.....I was really impressed at the quality of the G70...solid build all the way thru....touch screen worked perfect and accurate.....within 10 minutes I was on my way to navigating the G70 with no problems.....this KB can do it all & do it all VERY WELL I might add...
The vocalizer is absolutely the best I ever heard in a KB on par with the likes of TC Helicon or Digitec for sure, unbelievable and NEUTRIK mic hookup,!! I went thru the styles and sounds without a hitch.....buttons are rugged, fills and intro/ending are excellent so many variations & combinations to use too. Screen bright and clear and colorful too. The operating system is so easy to get around on and makes so much sense especially during LIVE PLAY....you can really do just about anything regarding editing very fast & the sliders make it a snap to adjust parameters....Pianos sound terrific in stereo & in mono I tried both ways........the organs are simply OUTSTANDING best Hammond sound Ive heard in a long time gritty raw and full of punch using the draw-bars makes it so simple to adjust....I found that the guitars really are on par with the top arrangers out there & then you add the Guitar mode feature really brings it over the top....the saxes were wonderful also....as were many others Trumpet shake Brass etc etc ....
76 keys, what can I say I love it when playing? great key-feel too.. Sequencer is so easy to use and does its job right....no hand claps on SMF snare drums ....instant start , search , play, etc.. makeup tool, Cover tool are so useful and give you unlimited variations in REAL TIME...I will post more when I get time its very late ....but all I can say is there is so much involved within the G70, too much to list here .......bottom line I was very impressed, & many of MY NEEDS were addressed and met with this unit....once you set this baby up & make it your own you will have a very powerful instrument to perform with beyond your wildest dreams ...more to come!