Ken,

Press the Mid setting/Vocal Harmony button located at the upper, left side of the keyboard. Then select Mic Setting by pressing the "I" button on the right side of the screen. Now press the "E" button on the left side of the screen to highlight Vocal Harmony. Notice the BAL. control located directly above the #4 button on the bottom of the screen. This is the harmony to lead ratio (L=H). If you want more harmony, adjust the control to the right, for less harmony, adjust it to the left.

I also have a somewhat deep voice, therefore, I recently switched to the High Men's Quartet, which seems to be a better selection than the default Men's Choir for singers with deeper voices. You may want to try this as well.

Additionally, be sure to save all this infomration into a registration file or it will be lost when the keyboard is turned off. I use a single file that is labled SETUP and the only items that are checked in the registration are MIC and PEDAL. Then, on all subsequent registrations MIC and PEDAL ARE NOT checked. This makes it pretty much impossible to overwrite the settings when creating new registrations. Then, when the keyboard is first turned on, the very first thing I do is select the SETUP registration and both the mic settings and pedal settings are ready to go for the rest of the gig.

Good Luck,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)