"The PA=80 may not have dynamic arranger, but you CAN set the touch sensitivity to trigger the fills".

That sounds interesting Don - it's just remembering, however, when the function is on or off - or you get an "unwanted" fill.

Anyway, since these last few hours, I have been (for the first time) to the Korg PA80 website, and downloaded the entire Demo's. There are some top class rhythms & sounds here - no doubt, and sound better than the demo's that Yamaha 9000/Solton SD1 have to offer. (The Piano on the Tune snow town is really superb). What is that piece by the way??? (Proper name etc). The Pads/strings/Triton sound seem to be all there (didn't hear many electric Piano's mind you - are these good?). The Sounds that I want are there too: Techno & dance on the Demo "PROGRESS". It really is great stuff. 22 * 22 watts is good for home use, as I will have my KN5000 playing away as well (that’s 110 watts in total) What I want to know is: Why is such a great sounding board like the PA80 so much less than the Triton! (And other Boards for that matter). Look at the SD1/Yamaha Pro...there is a $1000+ difference here. (The Yamaha 9000 doesn't sound as good to me - if I may say - and that's taking the price into consideration). True, there are many extra's on the Yamaha like a sampler/Harmonizer/126 note poly etc, and this probably pushes the price up, but by over a $$1000$$??? Mystifies me. The Solton SD1 doesn't seem to be the kind of keyboard that would suit my kind of music I don't think (Synth/Techno/disco etc), and the Piano sounds a bit dodgy IMHO)Everyone to there own!

If I do get a PA80, I wonder which keyboard becomes "master" (as in master keyboard) Great thing as well that it don't weigh a ton.

One more question to all PA80 owners, is it MUCH better than the I30? (or what ever came before it) - Because that was good - and was top ranger when it came out.

Thanks all (I did have a Korg M1 a while back - my "only" Korg)

Andrew