I'm shocked that this actually worked for someone (more of a charity case really) I talked to a guy today who just recently bought a Yamaha Motif-7 (awsome keyboard).. When he bought this thing he only put in $100.00 of his own money. He went to local churches, music shops, ect and got permission to post his own flyers.. He basically advertised himself as a charity case saying he was a struggling musician who needed a new keyboard, and asked if anyone would be kind enough to donate money to help him buy a new Motif.. "Well smack me in the ass and call me Willy', his plan worked.. In two weeks he got enough money to get his keyboard. I didn't even know what to say.. I'm just shocked he got this to work. It takes a very humble and secure person to advertise themselves as a charity case for money to buy a keyboard...

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 04-09-2003).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.