Hello

Just realized I never told you cats what I did after all the questions on speakers and amplification.

I got the JBL 10G2 Eons. And they sound great. At 23 lbs, I kind of chuckle every time I need to move them. I did get lucky on e-bay again. I happened to see a pair listed, and realized this guy didn't know how to sell on e-bay. I've bought and sold a number of things, and this guys auction had about ten things wrong with it. It could have been a chapter in a book for dummies on the top 10 things not to do on e-bay.

First, he didn't even have it listed in the correct spot! If I typed in JBL Eons, they wouldn't even show up! I stumbled onto them somehow through another channel. He wouldn't answer e-mails, there was really no desciption, just a phone number to call, (most people will not call). I did call, and found out they were less than a year old and he just didn't need them any more.

The openning bid was for $550, and because of his scew up I was the only bidder. So for $550 I got two JBL's and an extra xlr cord. No frieght charges.

I looked at this and I said this was meant for me, and it worked. New ones go for about this price ($450 to $550 ) apiece.
So for 50 cents on the dollar and 23 lbs per speaker, along with great sound, I am truly one happy camper.

Thanx to everyone for their input on this one, especially Uncle Dave , and The Pro who made me believe 10" speakers really could do the job, and they certainly can.

Scott Langholff