Hi Tony,

Thanks for the welcome.

I'd signed up in 2002 but later on I somehow couldn't get on anymore.

Okay, enough of that and a bit about myself although a sleeping pill might work just as well to the poor soul(s) unfortunate to read this.

I live in Taiwan and am also quite often to be found in Laos as that's where my wife's from. Got married on Jan.25,2006 (my b'day) so have no excuse to forget the upcoming anniversaries.

I'm actually quite new to keyboards as I am primarily an organ player but have been playing a Technics KN5000 since 2002.

What a keyboard can or can't do doesn't really interest me that much as I think that the end result depends entirely on the player. In other words, a top model won't produce a top player. Keyboards offer pretty much the same anyway, namely styles and voices. That means that I enjoy playing any brand and enjoy listening to any brand although I may prefer a certain brand but that's where one's own personal choice enters the picture. Just don't believe in bashing brands.

As for music, I love Big Band, Jazz, Latin, Standards, Evergreens, Classic Country, Ballroom and Oldies. I am not into Trance, Hip Hop or Rap.

I do have a question: how do I change my profile?

Happy Playing

Taike