Quote:
Originally posted by brickboo:
Mike if this is really you playing I could care less what sound you use. The Improvisation is really swinging. Nothing sounds mechanical. I'm more of a "if you can play" it can be a Casio. It won't matter. If you can't swing on improvisation, it won't matter what you play. You'll sound mechanical.

Boo

Sorry to disappoint you Boo but as I said in my original post this is not my work (playing). It is Neil Tomlin's. I downloaded his Midi of the song and then I played it on my Tyros and recorded it into .wav and then converted it to .mp3 using Sound Forge. I wanted to illustrate to the Group that, yes indeed; the Tyros does have some great Organ sounds. Neil has been demonstrating Hammond and Lowery Organs for decades and it truly shows in his playing.

Best regards,
Mike

PS: I have other Midi songs by Neil Tomlin (and other artists) that I may record and turn into .mp3's also to give everybody a better idea of the different great sounding Organs on the Tyros. My playing skills although getting better are nowhere up to the level of Neil Tomlin so I thought recording his songs would not only give a good insight into the Tyros' Organ sounds but also songs that are expertly played as well to further enhance the listening experience.