It's just a matter of hours now. Since I'm trying to suck up to Dave because of the laptop deal I'm trying to do with him, I hope the Eagles win so he'll be in a good mood and take care of me on the swap deal. He's supposed to start tomorrow setting up the laptop for me.

He said it's a 1969 IBM compatible 10MHZ with a 514" floppy DOS system. He said it's a 6" black and white sreen which is easier to see using Cakewalk home studio 1 and ver 2 of BIAB that he's going to install for me.

Does this sound like a good swap to you guys. I don't know much about laptops. He gave me an option of painting the case beige if I don't like yellow.

Please respond with any comments ASAP as I need to know what to do by tomorrow night.

Foolin with Dave is fun. You guys should try it. Sometimes it's the only thing that makes my day, and I think Fran enjoys foolin with Dave too I've noticed.

Dave gets mad but he forgives. I wonder if he forgets too. I may want to make another swap deal with him later for my Roller PA and Nano Verb. There's no way he'd want anything as antiquated as a Nano Verb,eh?