Hi,

I play almost exclusively Christian music. I'm a keyboard player in the Mike Wells band and we're pretty active travling around NJ, Staten Island, Eastern PA. I'm also the Worship Leader at my church, a Southern Baptist church. I love rock mainly, pop-rock and I love prog-rock. CHECK OUT NEAL MORSE's Testimony CD. FANTASTIC STUFF!!!. It floored me when I first heard it. But I also love blues, country (mostly the older more traditional country like Mearle Haggard, Hank Williams Sr but I really enjoy southern rock too ie Allman Bros, Lynyrd Skynyrd and some jazz. I play Christian music in all those styles.
I'm 44, been playing Christian music since Jesus saved me back in 96, about 10 years now. Before that I played in an original rock band for about 8 years. There's really no style I don't like, I just have an affinity to rock and prog rock I guess due mainly to my teen years. "Teenage Wasteland" was like an anthem for me.! So I really like the Doors, the Who, Yes, Pink Floyd, the Stones, Zep, yes even most of Black Sabbath, FogHat, Deep Purple... I think you get the picture.

as much as I still like to listen to that stuff, I see no real purpose in playing it out. I fool around at home once in a while with that, But God has called me into his ministry of music. I play for His people in an effort to help them enter into a heart of worship. That's my calling and When I play music in the aforementioned styles, its easy for me to enter into worship as well. I also do enjoy a great number of traditional Hymns, especially those of a southern gospel style.

Anyway...

God bless
Bob
<><