Quote:
Originally posted by New Yorker:

The only thing I don't like is a CD burner. I have a good one in my studio and looks like I'll be paying for the feature I don't need. I hope they'll make a model without it for users with CD burners.

Anyway, that was my opinion

[/B]

I wish you will put together your thoghts, in this message you sayd that the only things you don't like about the Genesys is the CD burner and then later you sayd that also you don't like the fact that is only 64 notes polyphony you would like it with a 128 notes polyphony. And now I already count 2 things you don't like about the Genesys, and I'm sure when we will know more about this keyboard we'll discover more things we don't like about it.

I have an Idea for you, why don't you just make your own Genesys including all the featers you need? Can we just talk in this forum about keyboard and such without writing down such a negative judgments and statements? People makes keyboard know what we talk about better then us and if they don't includes some features it's because making keyboard is not an Art such as playing them, it is BUSINESS. Nothing personal New Yorker, but there are some other way to say things that doesn't sound like you are looking this keyboard and who makes them from the above such as a "GOD".