There is a comprehensive review of the new B4 in the March issue of Virtual Instruments mag. Here is the "conclusion" of that review.

"I'm thrilled with the quality of this update. NA has really poured on the new features in B4 II, making an already no-brainer even more compelling. With the improvements in setup and control, the addition of reverb and extensive playback-system modeling, and the nicely returned distortion algorithms, this is a must have package for anyone who wants that great Hammond sound at a price (and weight) that will make even the constant nay sayer happy."

I recently obtained the B4 II, and although I cannot compare it with the origional, I must concur with the author and add that it sounds more like the B3 we hear on recordings than my (previously owned) Hammond B3 ever did!

The article does suggest that it is unfortunate that you cannot change drawbar settings while holding down a note or chord... that is incorrect. At least with my M-Audio Ozonic controller KB there is no problem doing so. I have yet to run the B4 is stereo, which I understand improves the Leslie effect considerably.

NI has sound clips on their web site... check it out.
http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=b4ii_us

Glenn