Quote:
Originally posted by Esh:
... and you might want to be easier with the thrust of your plug-in from now on, stud!

Uh...There are any number of responses that I could post to that, Jim...but I wouldn't want to get in trouble...

The Owner of the club is cool, but what he wants is difficult based on the layout of the restaurant.

You enter from the outside into the lobby/lounge area...then behind a small partition adjacent to the hostess stand is a small dining room. They can hear me just fine...From that point the main dining room is down a 30 foot hallway. He wanted me to keep turning it up so that everyone in the dining areas could hear me. There is no good way to run any additional speakers to the rear dining room.

I already asked him this morning about plugging into his stereo system via rca's...but the stereo is a mile away from where I am...so, that won't work.

I have two options for next week.

A) Use two Yamaha Club series 10" cabinets up on poles in the lounge, crossing each other.

B) Use two EV Force One's (15") for the same thing which is the definition of overkill, IMO...

He wants me to do some singing throughout the night...I think he's hoping I attract some after dinner guests to come into the bar and have another drink. Its pretty damn small, but it might be intimate and I'm just not feeling it.

Stay tuned...

Bill

[This message has been edited by Bill in Dayton (edited 11-10-2006).]