They are very different animals, and as you know -I already made the switch from the PA to the PSR. I'll use the same report card for ya:
1)sounds - slight edge to PSR
2)styles - slight edge to PA
3)EZ to use - PSR, by a mile
4)size - PA, by a mile
5)weight - PA, again - BIG time
6)controllers - PSR - MUCH better
7)price - no brainer - PA
8)reliability - even
9)mic effects - both SOUND good, edge to PSR
because of the flexibility
So, out of 9 categories.....it's
PSR - 9
PA - 10
The weight factor, and size gives the PA a slight edge over the PSR if you carry it around a lot. For me - the harmonizer was a larger priority because of the many ways to use it, Unfortunately, I will NOT be singing through it anymore, but I AM excited to use it as a guitar preamp. I am a "unique" user of these arranger keyboards, and my styles are NOT the norm, when it comes down to comparisons. I appreciate the fact that you value my opinions, but remember - they are the opinions of a player that breaks a LOT of rules of convention. My priorities still remain: Vocals, Bass & Drums. The arranger aspects are a great "icing" on the cake, but my needs are quite different from most other arranger players. I really don't consider myself an "arranger" player. I am a bass & chord man, that SOMEtimes uses the arranger to enhance the performance, and compliment my singing. I would never be happy listening to an arranger all night long, no matter which one it was. But that's just me. I have 30+ years in this business, and I'm very set in my ways. Too late to throw it all away now, just because the next wave of products is telling me to do it THEIR way. I want it MY way. Nuff said?