Shcox,
I can try an email the guy to see if he can do a midi. I can only assume the answer would be yes considering he recorded the song using the WK-3500's recorder.

Claudiu,
Yes the WK-3500 is an arranger keyboard. There are several things you can do with it at parties and gigs. Here's an example, you can write songs using the WK's recorder and load them all back into the machine as midi files. Using the SMF player on the WK you can load full song sets in it.

Also you can load completely new samples into the WK's. Using the Casio software you can edit them for use in the WK.

The WK also works as a great controller (being it has 76 keys and good quality pitchbend and modulation wheels).

Also with decent software like Cakewalk and the appropriate instrument definitions it opens up a whole new world for midi recording using the WK. I have Cakewalk and the instrument definitions I have open up the ENTIRE voice set (not just the GM voices).

These are just a few things
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.