Hey guys, this is actually a very serious question.

I have had a small problem with my cart

I know most of you use the R10 or smaller.
I just bought an R12 which is the all-terrain model, it has air filled tires all the way around being basically the only difference.

Here's my problem. I bought it last month and when opening the package I was hit with the strongest odor I ever smelled.

The tires were wrapped in a plastic wrap that had a yellow stains from probably an oil petro based substance.

Upon further examination, one of the tires were damaged. When I contacted the dealer I mentioned the problem with the smell as well. He decided it would be best to just send another complete unit. While awaiting the new one he instructed me to leave it outdoors to see if the smell dissipate. Well its been 3 weeks and the new one arrived tonight.I went to load it into the truck and that darn smell from the tires was just as strong as day 1.

Before I left the with the new one from the dealer, we opened the box and WHAM! Ther it was again. The sales associate was even shocked with how strong it was.

I called the usa distributor Dana B Goods, and they said they never heard of this problem.They suggested putting it outside to off gas a day or two. I told them I left the 1st one outside for 3 weeks. They were useless.

Anyone had a similar problem? Any ideas?
I wiped them with warm soapy water no help.

Any one know of a good nuetralizer for rubber or petro chemicals?

------------------
God Bless,
Mikey

www.mikeymaestro.com
www.myspace.com/kidconcert
www.balloonanimal.com
www.1000colorcards.com