Quote:
Originally posted by captain Russ:
I really hope the G-70 works out for you, Dennis.

I makes no difference now, but a year ago, when you and I talked about shipping a G-70 to Australia, I thought my printer, who is set-up to ship printed brochures for us to Beefeater, a manufacturer of BBQ grills would be able to do it. I assumed it would be no problem to ship a keyboard. When I visited them, they told me that they were only set-up to ship one size box with literature and that they couldn't handle a keyboard. There were terrif and other legal issues which they weren't set up to handle. I certainly should have gotten back to you, but didn't and regret the momentary misunderstanding which I caused.

It's GREAT that you're getting your new toy!
If the SD-5 I got in trade hadn't just "popped up", I would probably be playing one, too! Wasn't actively looking to get rid of it.

Been playing Ketron/Solton so long that I
made the deal when it materialized. Your SD-1 would have been perfect if I could have figured out the shipping stuff.

Be well, and enjoy that G-70. It'll sound great with you "at the wheel"!

Best personal regards,

Russ

[This message has been edited by captain Russ (edited 11-06-2008).]

Hey Russ, how are you doing?

Thanks for the encouragement...yes I hope it lives up to expectations.

It was pretty much a coin toss between the PA1xpro and the G70 4 years ago but the initial sound set of the G70 swung it out of favour, and I went down the Korg path. Wish I hadn't now.

Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing!!

The dealer made some great reductions on the PA1 which also helped, but I think, in a way, I was always looking over my shoulder at the G70 purely and always thinking I should have gone with it after-all.

Anyway it's here now so let's see.

As for that other stuff, it's totally forgotten and truly, water under the bridge.
Just one of those little bumps that happen from time to time.

After all, anyone who looks up to Leon, has GOT to be worth knowing, right?

Again, m8 thanks for your support.

Now, to getting this wee beastie working!!

All the best Russ,
Dennis