Let me start with my Facebook review - "Gokey continues to be #1 while weird Adam pushes his way toward the top with his amazing presence. Matt sang well enough to be in the top half. Allison and Lil are hopefully safe in the center of the pack. The bottom 3 could/should be Chris, Anoop and Scott. Unfortunately, Scott will probably not see next week (pun intended); his songs are becoming too plain and forgettable."

I feel Danny Gokey is the guy to beat; he's real and sings with emotion. He's has yet be in the bottom 3. Adam is smooooth. He definitely has a pop career ahead of him, but I don't think he will be the Idol, at least not from what I've seen and heard so far. Whoever is preparing him has done a lot of ground work already. Matt should last thru the last few weeks. All the others will fall by the wayside, as they just can't match up with those three.

Chris and Allison are sleepers. Chris has that Dave Matthews-John Mayer style that could lead to a decent career. Allison is young and talented - the judges see that and would like to keep her around as long as possible. She needs to lose the red hair, the hair-do and kooky clothes. And, as Simon continuously points out, whoever is advising her is giving her bad song choice advice.