Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Most responsible beta programs make you sign an NDA.

Wait until it is out of beta...

You know, Tony, were I even THINKING of selling a new arranger that I'm unsatisfied with, I MIGHT try to be at least a LITTLE bit even handed when talking about it... At the rate that you keep slagging the thing, what person in their right mind would give you much money for it?

But I've got $1000 cold hard cash I'll give you for it right now if it makes you THAT unhappy!

Dikki,

Oh how wrong you are there are still people buying Audya, the last one in stock was sold in the UK last week at £4200.00 the price is still going up, I did say way back "what the hell is wrong with people still buying it" There are still members here think it's the best thing since sliced bread. I give in!

Cheers and good try Dikki but a £1000 bucks couldn't think of taking your money for a pile of tosh. If DonMs boat hasn't landed from Italy he might make a better offer, or has he cancelled.

Reagrds all.

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 09-27-2009).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey