What I would like to hear is a good 4-beat swing with the guitar player playing chunk, chunk, chunk, chunk on every beat like the guitar player used to do in the Count Basie band. I would love to hear it compared with a pre-Tyros 3 guitar voicing.

If this sounded as good as I'd like, and everything else was similar to the Tyros 2 in sound, I'd probably consider getting a PSR-S910.

As long as Yamaha continues to have the reg mem buttons way over to the right on the Tyros 3, they have lost me and I'm certain many other Tyros customers.

If they find the drawbars are really liked/wanted by enough people and if they put them up and to the left of the screen like Korg does, I will again consider Tyros models. They could remove them totally in my thinking. Nothing like dual controls one over the other.

This was the most foolish move they could have made and I can't believe it went into production that way. IMHO

Other than that, the clarinet is great along with the jazz guitar, enough for me to want one over the T2, except for the reg mem buttons. Oh, well. No work around on this, to suit me anyway.