My Audya76 is doing just fine and certainly do not regret buying it. Subjectively, the best sounding board on the market with many innovative features, especially live drums and guitars etc.

For me, Ian, the buttons are very handy. Once you get used to them, they are second nature. The sliders are the same way. The whole idea is to have everything at your fingertips rather than pushing through levels to get to the parameter you need while playing.

Somebody more technical than I will have to report on advanced features. I play the KN7000 and G70, plus the vArranger as well,and, admittedly, haven't gotten deep into it.

Although I have had no problems, the more vocal owners have decried the bugs found in theirs. MOST, I'm sure, do not suffer the same. However, we are all waiting for the new update that is finished. Also, AJ is about to release his new styles and improvements at any time.

I find the keybed to be good but not as good as my Roland.

Once again, I find that every brand has their plusses and drawbacks. I have had Yamaha, Korg, Kurzweil, and Technics TOTL keyboards and it is so.

Bernie

Edited by Bernie9 (05/19/11 11:22 AM)