I think I got a taste of what you old complainers are always yapping about smile

I originally bought this combo for small in and out gigs, but primarily for the crowded CrapTrap that I play 3 months out of the year..

This past week I had a stomach disorder (not contageous)problem.

I had a senior gig yesterday...and I felt lousy...no way I wanted to haul anything heavy...so as I have done several times in the last 6 months I used the BK5 and the BA330...45 pounds total weight..

It turned out to be a winner again..they placed me in a small area against the wall, and the first row of folks, about 6 to 8 feet from the wall...

I had the V-stand, making a very small foot print with the BA330 on the floor next to me .

This set up is so light and easy to manage..my G70 and a Cube would have been a hassle, giving the way I felt..

Another big plus..this BK5 was designed for this type of gig..I use playlist type performances, chained, yet I can change up at any giving time..

This combo continues to be a great investment..

Now if I get real old (in body) smile...like some of you, I may appreciate a light 61 keyboard, and pa....most likely the same as you guys..I will be playing the senior circuit full time smile...hopefully not as a resident/performer grin