Originally Posted By: mdorantes

I am aware of the amount of time that takes, attention to detail(Each part), not even mentioning creativity, Talent that is require to make a SINGLE style not just technically but musically correct and for what I have hear in your styles and Midi demos, are Excellent.

I have made styles professionally and I really Know what is involved on making styles.

Manuel, I first started creating styles on the old PSR-2700/1700 series and I completely agree on how difficult it is to make styles from scratch, especially on the instrument itself. Although these instruments offered quantization and step record, basically every part had to be played in manually, one track at a time, including the percussion/drums.

I still have several I made back then, the better of which I still use as parts donors for some of my newer styles.

The addition of Style Assembly and Groove & Dynamics to the Style Creator feature on Yamaha's arrangers has made things so much easier, at least for me. Now I can swap parts freely among other Yamaha styles (including conversions from Korg and Roland) and I call the pieced together results, my Frankenstyles.

It's nice to see another Style Maker enter the field, and, like you, I hope they are successful.

And, Manuel, I'm pleased to see Yamaha recognized your great talent and has you working for them...they are a fine company, and are lucky to have you.

Ian