Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
You guys are really beginning to sound a bit whiney about this stuff. For some strange reason, most folks don't seem to have a problem with this, including me. I really don't need an indicator light to tell me that I just pressed the foot pedal to turn on the VH, the delay is so slight that I never even noticed it until it was pointed out to me, and the OTS in the MFD, you know you can turn off the OTS link and make the changes manually. Maybe I'm just not to finicky about this stuff - but I'm old and little things like just don't bother me at all anymore. You guys are much younger. wink

Gary cool

Gary younger has nothing to do with it, your only in your 70's wink certain things have to be addressed and fixed on yamaha arrangers for sure..simple as that with updates and redesigning new models in the future, MOTL & TOTL...if they would only listen to the players who buy these Kb's & work with them all the time they would be better off for sure,...they sound great BUT,...big feature improvements are needed and who better to voice them then us in the trenches every day..?

Edited by Dnj (02/12/16 03:15 PM)