If my health allows, I'll be headed south on the sailboat on October 1st and spending the winter living aboard the boat in Marathon Key, Florida. I will be taking my gear with me, same as I did the last two times I went there. Not only does it provide me with an outlet for additional recreation, but it also provides me with a means of making some cruising/sailing bucks.

When I was there three years ago, I tried to put together a jam in Marathon Key, and I even got the city marina to provide the location to host it, and the city would have allowed us to use their brand new band shell, but no one seemed to have an interest in traveling to Paradise during the dead of winter and jam. Don Mason is a 2 to 3 day drive away, Donny was too busy, etc... I finally gave up on the idea.

So, if and when I make it down there, which would be early to mid November (sailboats are slow), I'll be sure to pose the question again. Hard to believe that the gang north of the Mason/Dixon Line would be making the trip, though. Just sayin"

Good luck,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)