Originally Posted By tony mads usa

http://www.orthoinstitute.com/doctors/orthopaedic-surgeon-petrosini/
We have known Dr. Petrosini (Anthony to us) since he was in grade school with our son ... Along with being an excellent surgeon, he is also a really great guy ...
After med school, he received a fellowship to the Harvard University/ Massachusetts General Hospital Fellowship Program. He worked with the ortho team as assistant team physician for the New England Patriots (when Bill Parcells was coach and they went to the SB with Drew Bledsoe), Boston Bruins and New England Revolution soccer team.

Originally Posted By tony mads usa
If you do contact them, make sure to tell them you were recommended by Tony Madalone ...

Tony...first....thanks for the details and shedding some light on what's required besides the actual operation. I telephoned them this afternoon to inquire about further information.

I wasn't aware that PT is the most important aspect of successful recovery.

I don't need knee replacemnt, but I DO have a torn meniscus that has to get dealt with.

I've been to three orthopedists in my area and I wouldn't trade a harmonica for all three of them. I was going to go to the (nationally known) Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC, but you reminded me the PT would be difficult.

I think I could do Freehold....much easier than trying to get into NY every day.

Would you mind telling me what else you know about him. My biggest need is to talk to an orthopedist who knows what dialogue actually is. Second biggest need is "medical track record."

I'm due for another MRI and another consultation. I know you know him personally, and I'm sure he's a nice fellow but DO you know him "medically." And, you're saying he's "easy to talk with and addresses your questions?