Originally Posted By dud
For decades, I have performed as a keyboardist in the accompaniment bands of famous singers in my country, including recordings by these best singers, and I am in close contact to this day with musicians from the field, even though I have been playing private parties for the last 10 years. I do not know one of my fellow keyboarders to make a musical sketch of an automatic organ. They refer to an automatic organ as a non-serious instrument in which the player does not use his creativity but rather the creativity of Keyboard manufacturer and therefore do not use an automatic organ, although you can create an entire rhythm out of personal creativity, but why do so? When it is possible to perform simple playback on the internal sequencer of the instrument, or in a simple computer program?
really?

Maybe this is an idea for the not so serious musicians that want to make actuall money gigging? And therefor rely on solo gigs and or duo’s?

Anyway... next to backings... its also a creative tool.... hench the name workstation...

http://keyszone.boards.net