Lachey Doley on the Hammond. Sort of a Jimi Hendrix of the keys. He gyrates and puts on a whole physical show while playing. Not my style but the guy can play.
And many many male artists who pranced and flaunted their whatevers to the girls in the audience. We're an old group but do you all remember Tom Jones. He had quite a collection of female undergarments on stage by the end of his shows.
Did thousands of girls show up and scream till they fainted for the Beatles or Elvis because they scored high on their SAT's or even for their talent ?
I could go on with more explicit examples but think about it. I'm not claiming whats right or wrong, thats up to you. I'm just stating thats the way it is. Think how how much $$$ she's making from hits on her YouTube videos ?
Its called Showmanship and sexuality sells in the entertainment industry.
Why are we even having this discussion LOL !
Everyone chill and go watch "The Fabulous Baker Boys" if you haven't seen it. Kind of hits close to home.

Spoiler
Two excellent pianists who are dying in the biz till they get the hot girl singer .

Edited by Bill Lewis (08/20/19 01:15 PM)