Thank you, Randy, for your kind words.

As for Igor Kroutoy, he’s also a successful businessman, mostly related to musical TV and radio companies, so he has resources to promote his instrumental music. As a composer he got his popularity by written music to Russian popular singers.

As for comparing PSR and DS pianos, I think DS has extra samples for pianissimo, and it seems to be much more suitable for solo playing, especially if it’s some type of background playing. Meanwhile, PSR’s voices in general seem to be more “perfected”. I can say, with PSR you get more of “perfection”, with Juno DS you get more of a “real thing”.

Having them both, mostly I feel like I got exactly what I wanted/needed. In my personal situation upgrading to PSR-s975 would be rather silly for the reason that it doesn’t change much in the whole picture, and upgrading to Genos would be a silly thing just because there’s no much opportunity to use it professionally. Meanwhile, the new SX900 appears to be a noticeable change comparing to its predecessor. It’s up to conditions in which I will find my country and myself in the future, but unless I will go further into optimization/minimalism concept, this new SX can be my next priority.

I realize this is more information than you asked for, this sort of statements helps me to hear myself :-)