Originally Posted By Robbo
..... So you can only have one expansion pack in the Genos at one time ...

Hi Robbo.
You can add a lot of packs into Genos Expansion folder, at the moment I have 21 packs installed, and it still does not fill up the memory, not even before the update.
V2 expanded to 3GB+, so still room for twice as much as I have now.
When import new packs into YEM, every pack will show in the 'window'. Then you can 'tick' the ones you want to transfer so it shows a green V at each pack you want to install.
Because of thet the Expansion memory being formattet every time you transfer files, you must tick all packs you want to have installed EVERY time you add a new pack, or else only the one choosed will be installed.
This bothered me a lot at the start as well, that it was not as simple as just add the new pack. I had to learn it the hard way. 😁

The playlist that follow the stylepack is created to work after the installation as long as we do as said in manual.
Neither the styles or sound must be moved or changed names to after it's entered into playlist, if so, the 'route' to the 'goal' is not correct, and when press a songtitle, it will not find what it is looking for.

Edit: I can see some video posted now, and there are probably more to find if serach at YT.

Edited by Gunnar Jonny (11/16/19 09:39 AM)
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)