Originally Posted By DannyUK
Originally Posted By W Tracy Parnell
Originally Posted By Uncle Dave
Oh, I still have loads of time with audiences - it's Donny who's in adjustment mode!

And that is the whole problem and the reason for all the purchases.

Problem? I don't see a problem. I am sure Donny doesn't either? Problem with what? I, for one, really enjoy what Donny does because he is getting to experience many instruments (some of which I would be interested in myself) and is quite happily wanting to provide feedback on the experience where probably a few other members probably wouldn't want to or care to want to. The feedback can be very helpful indeed. There's only one person who Donny should be pleasing and that is himself and then whoever he chooses! I am sure he doesn't find this a problem. I really don't get what the issue is about it all.

Of course, he is free to do as he chooses. But when he posts on a public forum, it is not surprising if some people think his numerous purchases are indicative of some underlying issue. I am not the only person that has expressed that view. As far as feedback, yes he has missed the boat by not starting a youtube page and posting videos where he could possibly make money off of his (mis?) adventures.

Edited by W Tracy Parnell (02/21/20 06:49 PM)