Originally Posted By hammer
Saxman,
I am KB5FA. Haven't been on the air in a decade. My wife is WD5IAO - she killed the morse code stuff.

Also, we sleep late, eat some super meals prepared by my wife. Go walking 2 or 3 times a day and often take 2 hour drives around the area. Usually hit the sack by 2:00 AM. Oh yes, we go to the grocery store. I try to spend time playing my two keyboards but frankly have lost interest lately. So far we both are ok and stay away from people unless we are at the grocery store.
Deane

Hi Deane - "KB5FA de N4SAX"... sorry I'm late getting to this one. You and your XYL are doing about the same as myself and the wife. You should jump back into Amateur radio - do you have any gear around? Lots of folks are activating parks these days. Fun for activators and the chasers.

We have been getting our groceries via pickup from Walmart and having food delivered by Schwan's along with doing some takeout. We heard a rumor this morning that our local theater chain (AMC) may not reopen their huge 14-screen complex.... so many people are streaming now they fear the habit will stick. Sad times for lots of businesses I suppose. The restaurant I was playing at has converted to takeout and they are doing well so far.

Hang in there and hope we all come out the other end of this roller coaster in one piece!

"73 de N4SAX"...

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"