People are getting confused man. Global warming has an impact on the climate. Not just warmer weather, but screws it up completely. My family who lives in Erie can speak to that. Eries known for cold and snowy winters. The winters have become milder over the years up there. Shit we're seeing snow in WV in the first weeks of April. That's not normal.

We're without a doubt going through climate changes, and all the crap we're putting into the air isn't helping a bit. Also taking away natural resources can't be good either. Look at all the coal mining in West Virginia. Our own powerplants burn a crap load of coal everyday. It's gonna run out eventually. There's gonna be long term effects.

Also keep in mind that it HAS been proven that the big oil companies have "paid" scientists to rebut global warming for their own greedy reasons. The shit's gonna hit the fan one day. I won't be here to get sprayed by it, but I'm sure my daughters children are going to be seeing the effects.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.