SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#108396 - 06/06/06 06:24 PM Re: A new MP3 uploaded......
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Thank you all, for your comments, and as you know, I am a former "organist" and I am use to play with several keyboards, so, now I have my T2, and the Korg PA60 that most likely I will change, the most prominent candidate is the Ketron SD5, I think it could make a VERY interesting combination, with the new features, the pallete of styles and sounds ......but, all depends how I like the SD5, as soon as I get my hands on one.
Or should I wait almost a year, when Korg release the replacement of some of the PA series?...well, time will tell.

#108397 - 06/06/06 08:52 PM Re: A new MP3 uploaded......
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Hi Manuel

I just had a couple minutes to catch up and was able to listen to all three songs. Very, very nice. Great music and styles, excellent choices for solo instruments as well as horn and string sections. But, most importantly, your interpretation was just right. So easy to listen to. You really, really sound like a live band. I especially like your touch and inflection that you are using, making each instrument or section sound like the way it does in the real world. Not always easily accomplished and I know it can take awhile to get those inflections just the way you want it. I thought your sax solo was exceptionally good

Best
Scott
http://ScottLMusic.com

#108398 - 06/06/06 09:40 PM Re: A new MP3 uploaded......
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Hi Hi Manuel

I was wondering which sax you used in Barquito? Just listened again. Very smooth.

Scott

#108399 - 06/06/06 09:55 PM Re: A new MP3 uploaded......
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Thank you DNJ, Dreamer, Craig, Spalding, loungelizard, Abacus, SD_fan and Scott for your kind words, the Sax I used in Barquito, is the SA Sax, the very first one in page one (sax), and for the ending I did increased the reverb, lower the volume and play very soft...........but is the same sax, I did use registrations to make those changes smoothly.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online