SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 8 9 10
Topic Options
#140658 - 10/16/03 10:43 AM Re: I'm sick of these BABY key s already !
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Dave,

The problem with you, is that you play too much. If you cut down to twice a month like many of us here, you won't notice the difference in the size of the keys. Or better yet just play once a month. Ha! Ha!

Dave playing three times a day 6 or 7 days a week and playing octaves in a bass patteren would definitely present a problem to anyone. I can imagine trying to make a living as you do with this key-size problem.

My buddy Jack wears out keyboards often. So he uses a sound module and can get good feeling keyboards for a few hundred bucks. Right now he has a Roland something or other and likes the Roland piano sound and uses it instead of the sound module for the piano.

As often as you gig (job, work , play), you're going to be more sensitive to the feel of a keyboard. Wish I played half as much as you and made the big bucks you do.

Some of us here have played for years and only made hundreds of dollars. Ask DonM.

Did I use the right U'R?
You still can't carry a tune in a bucket, but you sure can sing buddy.

#140659 - 10/16/03 07:02 PM Re: I'm sick of these BABY key s already !
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Ah .... you gotta love that Boo.
Now, where IS that bucket?

Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 8 9 10

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online