SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#159370 - 03/03/03 05:30 PM Re: Anyone found good touch up paint for PSR2000?
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Hey Scott, did you ever find the touch-up paint you were looking for, and if so, how did it work?

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#159371 - 03/03/03 05:46 PM Re: Anyone found good touch up paint for PSR2000?
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Hi Gary

I've been too busy. Still in the thinking stage, but I do plan on doing it relatively soon. I'll post the results after I paint it.

The next thing I have to find is something I can put over that part of the keyboard where I rest my thumb while operating the buttons around the window. Something that looks good, doesn't move around and would easily come off without damageing the finish if I ever sold it and the buyer didn't want it on.

Scott Langholff

#159372 - 03/03/03 08:08 PM Re: Anyone found good touch up paint for PSR2000?
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
You may want to try the soft side of a small strip of self-adhesive velcro. When I first purchased my 2k I used it to attach the power pack to the back of the keyboard. Unfortunately, when the power pack warmed up, the adhesive gave way and the pack dropped on the floor--not a good thing to happen in the middle of a song. Sure wish Yamaha would go back to built-in power supplies.

Good Luck,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online