SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#216357 - 02/25/04 05:03 AM Re: pa 1x pro demo's
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
Hallo scott,

I have tested here in the shop the chord-recognising in the 4 modes like one finger,
fingered 1 2 3 .and no response to all of this chords i have used your jazzvoicings like you early wrote.

regards,

notlos

------------------

#216358 - 02/25/04 06:40 PM Re: pa 1x pro demo's
JCkeeys Offline

Loc: St. James,New York,USA
Notlos ... GREAT DEMOS and TERRIFIC PLAYING.
I own a PA1xPro and feel the latin and jazz styles really set this KB apart from the rest!!! Thank You

#216359 - 02/25/04 08:05 PM Re: pa 1x pro demo's
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by notlos:
Hallo scott,I have tested here in the shop the chord-recognising in the 4 modes like one finger,fingered 1 2 3 .and no response to all of this chords i have used your jazzvoicings like you early wrote.
regards,notlos

Hi Dirk (notlos) ,I assume when you said 'no response' that you meant that when you played the above chord voicings that there was no chord recognition displayed on the LCD screen at all, right? This is interesting because I remembered on the PA80, that some of my above chord voicings were recognized, but just NOT as the above chord names, which I desire. If the PAX1Pro recognizes 'any' of the above chord voicings as a specific chord, please tell me the 'chord name' each is recognized as. Many thanks again. Scott

#216360 - 02/26/04 04:15 AM Re: pa 1x pro demo's
notlos Offline

Hi Scott,

i have tried everything on the pax1pro for the chord recognizing, and he displays only on the screen ex. f-c-e-chord = FM7 in all
modes (fingered 1,2&3), and the chord in the arranger gives always F-bass and F accompagment.
It's possible with a new os version it will
work (i will inform here in the shop at korg)

Regards,

notlos

------------------

#216361 - 02/26/04 04:58 AM Re: pa 1x pro demo's
notlos Offline

More news on the pa1xpro.

I have more information about the transposer in the pa1x pro. It's work perfect only you must make some settings in the menu: you can choose for transposing after 1 bar or direct transpose or when you hit a key.

regards,

notlos
www.notlos.com

------------------

#216362 - 02/26/04 06:34 AM Re: pa 1x pro demo's
Daddy JJ Offline

Hi Dirk,

Like I said to you yesterday on the phone
By me the transposer works perfectly.....
Regards,
JJ

[This message has been edited by Daddy JJ (edited 02-26-2004).]

#216363 - 02/26/04 01:14 PM Re: pa 1x pro demo's
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Dirk,

Is it me or are the BossaNova tempos on the X1 way too fast? I've always played latin music in a sort of laid back style. I thought that the default tempos used on the X1 were set to international ballroom standards but to me the bossa and cha cha seem way too fast.

Tom

Tom

#216364 - 02/26/04 01:22 PM Re: pa 1x pro demo's
notlos Offline

Hi tom,
You'll right !!! When i play most bossa's in the standard brazilian way, i lower the tempo in the x1. Sometimes (for some bossa's) the standard tempo of the x1 is good. I have make my own styles for some of these "brazilian bossa's". In many keyboards i find not the real bossa feeling when i play with this styles.

Regards,

Notlos
www.notlos.com

------------------

#216365 - 02/26/04 02:20 PM Re: pa 1x pro demo's
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
Can you do a comparison with a SD-1, like sounds, styles, different options and how easy they are to use?

For example my SD-1 has been my "only keyboard I need" for 2 years, is the PA1xpro the same?

#216366 - 02/26/04 08:35 PM Re: pa 1x pro demo's
JCkeeys Offline

Loc: St. James,New York,USA
Frank ... I have since changed my mind since our last conversation, with regard to the PA1xpro and the SD1.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online