SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#253803 - 01/17/09 06:26 AM Here's those pics guys!
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Gonna give it a shot.., hope it works!

YAYYYYY! got it to work. Well guys.., these pics don't even show it all. The cops and hazmat crews cleared out at least 30% of the crap by the time I got these pics. It was just a nasty junk yard with cars, and trash every. Junk piles were all over the place. One can still be seen behind the meth lab. We're so happy it's all going to be cleaned up. We've had to look at this nasty mess for months. The city was here yesterday (code enforcement) and they were taking pics of everything because they're going to slam fines on as well.

The big blue tarp enclosure was a huge meth lab. They were fronting the lab as a "place to fix cars". In the back if you look through all the junk you'll see a 30+ year old camper with a tarp covering a leaky roof. Someone was living in that thing for at least 8 months! This family was as redneck trailer trash as you can find. Just downright rude, ignorant, and dirty people. The kids were just as bad. They'd stand on the steps of the deck "facing our house" pull their pants down to their knees and urinate off the porch. I wouldn't wish this family on my worst enemy...

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 01-17-2009).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#253804 - 01/17/09 07:18 AM Re: Here's those pics guys!
Dnj Offline

#253805 - 01/17/09 07:42 AM Re: Here's those pics guys!
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Donny, while you're down there, take a picture of a 'po' boy' (not an unemployed musician) for me and post it. I'd like to see what they look like. Also, is it as good as a Philly cheesesteak? I doubt it. Why is it that 'good-tasting' and 'good-for-you' always seem to be inversely proportional to each other? Anyway, try to do more playing than eating .

chas

#253806 - 01/17/09 08:07 AM Re: Here's those pics guys!
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
Donny, while you're down there, take a picture of a 'po' boy' (not an unemployed musician) for me and post it. I'd like to see what they look like. Also, is it as good as a Philly cheesesteak? I doubt it. Why is it that 'good-tasting' and 'good-for-you' always seem to be inversely proportional to each other? Anyway, try to do more playing than eating .

chas

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-a-shrimp-po-boy-sandwich

#253807 - 01/17/09 10:54 AM Re: Here's those pics guys!
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
OMG

#253808 - 01/17/09 11:43 AM Re: Here's those pics guys!
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Whoa, what a relief to have them out of there Squeak.

#253809 - 01/17/09 11:59 AM Re: Here's those pics guys!
squeak_D Offline

The entire neighborhood is very happy right now. What made this so terrible for my family is that WE had the most direct view of this trash than anyone else in the neighborhood.

The pictures I took were with snow on the ground and it was frozen. You guys should see this place when the ground is soft. It's a huge nasty mud pit. Not only that it made it really hard over the summer because they had standing water all over this dump and the mosquitos during the summer were unreal! There were so many that bug spray did nothing. The moment you stepped into the yard they ate you alive. Not only that the smell was horrible.

We knew something was up... I couldn't stand taking my dog out back on the leash because of a strong chemical smell. Now remember..., they were fronting this enclosure as a make shift "garage" and were "fixing cars" (which by the way was against city codes), and one of the guys arrested lived in an old run down camper in the backyard (which again was against city codes). I told my wife several times that strong chemical smell isn't auto related.

Guys..., many of us in the neighborhood reported this house. We thought our calls were being ignored, but can't really blame the PD or city.., as the PD was building a case against them.., and the city had to stand down so the PD could continue their investigation. Thankfully they were listening.

I'm tellin ya fellas.., this can happen in ANY neighborhood today. Our neighborhood is very nice one.., children playing everywhere, teachers, state police, and working professionals live throughout this neighborhood. These meth making jerks are using nice neighborhoods for cover.., and to make matters worse if you look in the background of those picks... This huge lab is actually LESS than 100 yards from a middle school!
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#253810 - 01/17/09 01:44 PM Re: Here's those pics guys!
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I'm not sure what they were waiting for to bust these guys...

I can't imagine the repercussions that might have occurred if someone had got killed by these people while the police slowly 'built a case'. Probable cause is probable cause...

But anyway, guys... next time someone builds a shed around you with plastic over it, CALL THE POLICE!

Except for me, during hurricane season!

#253811 - 01/17/09 01:46 PM Re: Here's those pics guys!
squeak_D Offline

Diki.., from what I've been told it wasn't just my neighbors they were after. Word is that these people were producing meth for distribution to dealers. The police were also after the dealers so it was a long investigation as they were after a lot of people and information.

#253812 - 01/17/09 02:17 PM Re: Here's those pics guys!
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
In the meantime, your kids, your neighbors kids, and you yourself (toxic spill from a meth lab is worse that Love Canal!) are all being put in grave danger...

While I appreciate the DA's concern about building a big case, you have to ask yourself if they would have delayed this long if it had been in the DA's next-door neighbor's yard...

These things, as you have seen, sprout like mushrooms. Just as any 'victory' in the Fight Against Drugs (after all, why wage a war that you might win? ), the enemy has a replacement before you have put the cuffs on today's manufacturer. Bust them as fast as they are seen, I say... Just like weeds. Let them grow while you 'build a case', and the seeds will spread.

Nothing will change until we ALL become 'snitches'. Black, white and brown... These people rely on 'no snitching' to operate. Inform on this kind of thing the minute ANYONE spots it, and it won't be around long. It takes the tacit cooperation, or just plain 'this can't happen in MY backyard' attitude to flourish.

But in the meantime, you and your neighbors have had a narrow escape... But you DO need to talk to the police, and get an EPA team in to inspect the property, and inform you if your kids or you are in any environmental danger. Meth production involves some VERY dangerous chemicals...

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online