Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#253905 - 01/20/09 06:43 AM Re: New pro arranger forum
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by nielshs:
Hi

Craig (Keyman_UK) is and will always be a liar. He is a big manipulator.

Niels

Mmmmm...the thick plottens.

Why would you want/try to join his keyboard group if you have these opinions?

Ian

#253906 - 01/20/09 11:10 AM Re: New pro arranger forum
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
You can relate this to CraigUK if you like. I will not join just to post this.

I am sorry about your problems at the time, but you did NOT post this apologia at SZ, did NOT explain your actions, did NOT rejoin the community for a LONG time (admittedly, understandable) and have NEVER made this explanation for your actions (at least here, and at least this in depth)..

And I'm sorry, but 'the drugs made me do it' just doesn't cut it. If you are lucid enough to post, you are lucid enough to realize what you were doing was wrong, wrong, wrong... And you should have as much respect for the people you are posting to as you expect from them in return. You showed NONE.

And, just like a departing President Bush, you are now trying to re-write history. That only works where people are dumb enough to forget what was done in the first place.

That ain't here, 'mate'...

#253907 - 01/20/09 11:52 AM Re: New pro arranger forum
mr9000 Offline

Keyman_UKWrote:"Craig has asked me to post this for him:
At the time in question I was suffering from severe depression and was on very strong medication. Whether it was down to the tablets turning me into a complete pillock..."
-------------------------------------------
I never even knew anything about the little scam even happened,BUT just have to speculate..for a overcome by drug 'pillock',i have not seen ONE typo error out of him..even a drunk driver weaves all over giving his 'pillocks' away.Just admit it was a very conscience decisive sober decision and stop trying to sell that there still are WMD's.

#253908 - 01/20/09 11:54 AM Re: New pro arranger forum
Keyman_UK Offline

Loc: UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
did NOT explain your actions, did NOT rejoin the community for a LONG time (admittedly, understandable) and have NEVER made this explanation for your actions (at least here, and at least this in depth)..

Message relayed Diki and reply is:

Apology was sent to Nigel via e-mail at the time. That probably explains why Craig was not banned, so your "DID NOTS" should actually read "HE DID" other than the rejoining of SZ, which is still a DID NOT

#253909 - 01/20/09 12:56 PM Re: New pro arranger forum
mr9000 Offline

My last on the matter:
He should of "HE DID" appoligize to the masses here on Synthzone!Not through a hidden channel of PM/Email.The ego is a funny creature..

#253910 - 01/20/09 01:39 PM Re: New pro arranger forum
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hiding behind multiple identities on forums is always a pathetic spectacle.

#253911 - 01/20/09 02:51 PM Re: New pro arranger forum
Diki Offline

Yep.... a private email is NOT a public apology. He insulted the entire membership and several specific members VERY publicly.

Only a TIMELY public apology would have sufficed. We got neither.

Not to even mention the use of multiple personalities on the same forum is yet another egregious breach of forum etiquette. Drugs made you do that as well?

#253912 - 01/20/09 03:03 PM Re: New pro arranger forum
Diki Offline

Oh, and one more thing...

CraigUK committed this outrageous breach of forum etiquette, apologized privately, and wasn't banned.

Neilsh got banned from HIS forum just for trying to join, without so much as a single post.

IF you want to join Craig's forum, obviously, DO NOT expect the same quality of forum moderation as you get here. DO NOT expect your peccadilloes or even outrageously bad behavior to get a second chance (unlike here). DO NOT disagree with the moderator (unlike here). In fact I would suggest joining under multiple names, and posting anything you feel like as your own work (unlike here)...

Just so long as ALL your multiple identities agree with Craig, you should be safe. If not, just claim drug problems. And see if it doesn't work (unlike here)

#253913 - 01/20/09 08:25 PM Re: New pro arranger forum
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA

I find this AMAZING ... there are even heated debates about OTHER forums on this site ...
t.

#253914 - 01/21/09 07:57 AM Re: New pro arranger forum
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
It's always best to make amends immediately.

It’s easier to eat crow while it’s still warm.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online