Topic Options
#265237 - 08/05/09 02:41 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC

#265238 - 08/05/09 02:43 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
:The LS works, just okay in my view. You cannot save any editing changes to any of the Yamaha styles, so EVERY TIME you want to recall a Yamaha style you have to go through the edit process again. And this is ONLY volume data I am talking about, not micro editing of the style itself.

So in reality unless you are happy with the OLD yamaha styles (with all their preset levels), and the even OLDER XG patches (these are really even worse than standard GM) then the LS with Yamaha XG is pretty useless.

hey....what have to do the Commercial Livestyler editing with the MS???
Is NOT my fault if Norbert NOT include the editor, JUST BUY it and you can full edit the yamaha styles too.
remember that LS is ONLY a module that the MS control the realtime features on TCP network.
I really NOT care if the LS is able for editing or not, is NOT our problems.

Actually, due to the appalling built in styles, MS arranger users find themselves HAVING to use LiveStyler, so personally, I would say that DOES make it your problem, Dom. If the MS had good styles and plenty of them in the first place, Dennis wouldn't have needed LiveStyle at all

#265239 - 08/05/09 03:02 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Diki Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mr9000:
I liked that!
Can you tell me how exactly you put that from keyboard to mp3 like that? My wav recordings turned to MP3's are always much lower in volume than that.

I usually use some mastering software on recordings before I encode them as MP3's. I do professional mastering work, so it's pretty easy for me to do this, but, truth be told, some nice, easy to use software exists (Ozone4, T-Racks, etc.) that make it fairly simple for the audio novice to get pretty decent results.

The main thing is to try any alter your original recording as little as possible during the compression and limiting stages, if you already have a good balance. Generally, most of those softwares will have a 'Gentle Master' preset, or something with a similar name, and these are often all you need to bring your arranger recording up to close to commercial levels (personally, I think many commercial recordings are WAY too hot for their own good, and I prefer to lose a little volume for the sake of keeping the mix honest)...

The thing is, although there are tools for editing MP3's, most of them convert the MP3 to a .wav, process it, and convert it back to the MP3 again (every encoding stage degrades the audio a little more), so to keep your audio as pristine as possible, always record as a .wav file if you can, and master THAT, then do the MP3 encoding last...

Hope this helps...

#265240 - 08/05/09 03:11 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Actually, due to the appalling built in styles, MS arranger users find themselves HAVING to use LiveStyler, so personally, I would say that DOES make it your problem, Dom. If the MS had good styles and plenty of them in the first place, Dennis wouldn't have needed LiveStyle at all

Diki... are you stupid or just ignorance stupid??
Do you want that I drive to germany to the Norbert and cry on the door for asking Norbert to include the editor on MS license? for pay only ridiculous 30 euro???
so...I can running the Melodyne on MS it mean that I have ask the manufacure to full edit it because we need integrated on qranger and you will pay NOTHING?

Diki...before you continue blame..show first if you can decent PLAY one keyboard and show if you are able to use the audio-midi seq...
your demo bossanova out of the box make me really laugh...
Please, no offense at all, in some point for talk you are really so smart but then when get the time from blame, just a ignorant..
IF you really can develope some better, just shown and then blame us...
IF the big Microsoft is NOT able to release a stable Win OS why you continue blame the others?
IF the OASYS was so good and perfect working ( here we have to discuss...just read the korgforums how many bugs still there) why then have DISCONTINUED?
maybe they are not able to updating the linux OS for fit a new powered mainboard and CPU?

please..next time before you open your mouth and blame, try to use first your head and then before posting think really well again...

[This message has been edited by LIONSTRACS (edited 08-05-2009).]

#265241 - 08/05/09 03:19 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:

Take then lesson from this guy how to recording audio styles and songs: http://www.xsongx.com/pieradis/

Pier is really famouse worldwide, but I see that you are famous too...: http://www.dikilingerie.com/ http://www.dikirecords.com/
Ouch...

#265242 - 08/05/09 03:27 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:

are you kidding or what??
this simple song you can recond on qranger too with the full 32 patterns too.
You can use on MS also: ardour, MUSE, Rosengarde, Reaper...the problem is NOT the MS, the problem is the USER if is able to recod on audio-midi seq, simple.

Pier will remix the all 49era, cappella...songs to Qranger styles format and then we talk again..

#265243 - 08/05/09 03:37 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Diki, i want one of those girls, forget MS or Korg...

#265244 - 08/05/09 03:38 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Diki Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Take then lesson from this guy how to recording audio styles and songs: http://www.xsongx.com/pieradis/

Pier is really famouse worldwide, but I see that you are famous too...: http://www.dikilingerie.com/ http://www.dikirecords.com/
Ouch...

Once again, Dom, you prove that you haven't got the slightest clue how to talk to your customers and critics. Do you think for one minute that anybody from Yamaha or Korg would respond in the same way you do?

Fortunately, I don't need to respond to your idiotic URL references. The MS and your entire correspondence is enough of a bad joke that making fun of you would be redundant... You already ARE a joke

#265245 - 08/05/09 03:47 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Once again, Dom, you prove that you haven't got the slightest clue how to talk to your customers and critics. Do you think for one minute that anybody from Yamaha or Korg would respond in the same way you do?

Fortunately, I don't need to respond to your idiotic URL references. The MS and your entire correspondence is enough of a bad joke that making fun of you would be redundant... You already ARE a joke

I just reply with teh al same words as you use with me...arrogance at all.
Just look IF I have sometime reply to others with the same words...
the problem is only you, arrogance and offensive at all, IF remember well, Nigel warning you a LOT of time..but seem that also you ignore...
chance your attitude with everybody and I will be polite with you too.

#265246 - 08/05/09 04:35 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Diki Offline

I don't remember posting any URL's that poked fun at you, Dom... And your appalling English simply leads me to believe you don't even understand the word 'arrogance', let alone half of what else you write. Most of your correspondence here at SZ with anyone that questions your boondoggle has shown such a tone that makes my poor efforts seem the hight of politeness...

If it is arrogant to question the ridiculous claims (all entirely without a shred of decent music to back them up) that you have made in the past four or five years, Dom, then guilty as charged. Your inability to remain polite to well warranted criticism makes you quite the MOST arrogant person on this forum. You are here as a vendor of a product. A product, I might add, that has shown little ability to fulfill the claims that you have made for it. Perhaps, where YOU come from, insulting, belittling and ridiculing your customers IS considered acceptable. Where I come from, it is considered commercial suicide.

But as customers or potential customers of a product that so far has failed to meet it's manufacturer's inflated claims, it is our DUTY to call you to task, seeing as how you want to walk into the lion's den. Your customers deserve better than pathetic excuses for why your product does not work the way you say it does, and jibes and insults when they have to sell your product and buy something else, just to get something that WORKS...

Arrogance is selling something to someone, claiming it does something, then insulting him when he points out that it does not work properly. It is obvious you don't give a sh*t about your customers, past or future. Now, as it is obvious from other users, and even your own posts, that the MS is NOT really an 'arranger', but more of a loopstation workstation VSTi player... why don't you go and insult somebody on a forum dedicated to what it really IS, and leave the arranger forum to people that actually WANT to play an arranger...?

And just in case this seems a bit arrogant (Lord knows, I'd hate the two of us to be confused!), let me use a popular Italian expression that apparently IS considered acceptable... vaffanculo!
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1644337,00.html

Page 23 of 37 < 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 36 37 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online