SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 26 of 37 < 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 36 37 >
Topic Options
#265267 - 08/06/09 01:59 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Have a look on the Lionstracs website and find out what the Mediastation is, (Hint, It is in the title) then see if it does what it says on the tin.
Complaining because it doesn’t operate like something it isn’t is a bit pointless.

#265268 - 08/06/09 08:51 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by abacus:
Have a look on the Lionstracs website and find out what the Mediastation is, (Hint, It is in the title) then see if it does what it says on the tin.
Complaining because it doesn’t operate like something it isn’t is a bit pointless.

Huh ?
Have you even read what was posted ?

The keyboard "DOES NOT FUNCTION" correctly or at all at times. As in it crashes completely, and the damn thing can't even bootup right each time and that's just for starters.

#265269 - 08/06/09 09:55 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
James, just out of nowhere, you gonna get rid of M3 and keep OASYS?

#265270 - 08/06/09 10:09 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
mr9000 Offline

phhwaa..what a boatload of information over yonder at the mediastation section!!(not)
All posters over there said was "thanks for the forum and this:
-------------------
AFG MusicWrote:"

vagro mybe is beter to wait some weeks for see
the o.s devolpment for quad.
i have the same problem i have mainboard astrock NF3 VSTA with AMD Athlon 3500+ one core and 4.5 GB DDR2

but for me is my MS slow becouse O.S 3.2 rev 1676 dual or quadcore uptimaized.

the big problem start whean i load VST

Note: the problem is not the MS O.S but only my CPU if i upgrade my CPU i change also the mainboard. domenico offerd me the mainboard some months ago whean i had buyed the micboard but he was testing differnts mainboard at that timee.i asked if is possible to have more 2 inputs with the micboard and he changed the bothem case design for more 2 inputs from that time. and domenico did you resived my last E-mail before your holidays?"
-----------------------
woohoo..real discusion on the power failures there!!is mediastaion made by politicians..?

#265271 - 08/06/09 11:20 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Magica Alfa:

[b]HOT HOT SUMMER WITH MEDIASTATION

I thing even now you do not know all about MS.

Anyway it is great instrument. And 10000 words are nothing regard what this instrument offer. Also Dennis find good points from MS.

So here is big fire but we are have also a lot of fireman and this forum is growing.

Everytime is great to discouse with you.
[/B]

We've already HAD the ten thousand words (and more!) from all you MS fanboys. What we DON'T get is ten posts of any music, let alone ten thousand. Do you guys actually PLAY music with them, or do you sit at home and just drool over the motherboard...?

I am sick to death of all this talk. If you can't provide music that sounds better than a T3 (let alone my lowly G70 ), go home and MAKE SOME... then tell us how great your MS is. By playing the music to us. Not one of us believes a word any of you say, at this point. Most of the factory demos are embarrassing, most of the user music posted has been embarrassing, we've heard all the excuses a million times.

Time for some music, my friends. Don't even BOTHER posting another pathetic post with only words in them. It isn't going to prove anything, or change anyone's opinion. Shut up and play your MS (if you can get it to boot!)

#265272 - 08/06/09 11:50 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
AFG Music Offline

delete

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 03-06-2010).]

#265273 - 08/06/09 11:56 AM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
mr9000 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by AFG Music:
mr9000 you are wrong why?

did i write that the MS is slow with
O.S 2.08? answer no

with that O.S you can use MS without problems.
en you can run B4 VST and 1 Asio VST in realtime.
but with O.S 3.2 you have qranger and 8 Asio in realtime and B4 VST,
i have only to upgrade the CPU and that is what i have write here before.
i like the new mainboard becouse of HDMI

I don't know what i am supposed to say...i didn't say anything about me being "wrong"(confused)

All i merely did was copy&paste the single converstion that really went on over there.Was not attacking you at all,just pointing out that,no one was even talking about real world issues with said mediastation/boot issues,buttons fritzy etc.Sure there's a forum over there,no gold over there in themz hills though..

#265274 - 08/06/09 12:01 PM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
AFG Music Offline

diki read what you have writing and then tel domenico that he is arrogant!

please calm down!

a topic is about writing and reading your opinion. for demo you most be at the door of factory

#265275 - 08/06/09 12:06 PM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
James, just out of nowhere, you gonna get rid of M3 and keep OASYS?

It's been on my mind a while to be honest for a number of reasons. Recession and all that. I also can't justify keeping when I have the OASYS.

James

#265276 - 08/06/09 12:33 PM Re: New Video Added by Lionstracs
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I am just curious, but is there a single MS in the hands of someone that does consider that they play pretty well?

I know I've heard quite a bit from owners that say they don't want to post their music, because they don't really play that well, but what does that say about the MS? That only inexperienced players are willing to put up a big chunk of money in the hope that a technological tour de force will compensate for a lack of playing skills? I know this might sound a bit harsh, but given the dearth of example from the same people that constantly tout how good it is, what else are we to think?

When one finally lands in the hands of someone that DOES make his living playing music live, all of a sudden, we finally get to hear about the REAL problems that arise from this kind of use.

Page 26 of 37 < 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 36 37 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online