SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >
Topic Options
#285307 - 04/20/10 01:33 PM Re: Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now?
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
T3 doesn't have ANY sampling editing in it. Nor can you record anything into it. It doesn't have any multisample import other than its' own proprietary format...

But that doesn't stop it from being probably the best selling TOTL arranger out, right now.

The trouble with you, Nedim, is that you seem to have absolutely no clue what the majority of arranger users want, need, or can understand. Your original review of the Audya, when you first heard it, was probably the only RELEVANT thing you have ever posted on the subject. 1% of Audya users are ever going to use the sampler. 1% of Audya users are ever going to create a style from scratch. Nobody actually USES the things that you obsess about.

But they ALL play music. And, at THAT task, the Audya is all you originally said it was. Trouble seems to be, you are incapable of looking past your own limited vision of what an arranger should do. YOU want an arranger so you can make styles and sounds for the Balkan market on it and SELL them to other Audya users (which, if they actually HAD your priorities, wouldn't NEED those styles because you would be making them themselves, wouldn't they? ), and for this the Audya falls short.

What happened? Wouldn't Ketron GIVE you the software that they used to make the styles themselves? After all, it's all well and good to bitch that the Audya can't make styles, but SOMEBODY was able to, weren't they? Otherwise there would be no ROM styles... Is that what turned you from such an evangelist into a determined detractor?

Before one pays attention to anyone's opinion about an arranger, it is a good idea to get a pretty good sense of where they are coming from, musically, emotionally and business-wise. Sadly, I can't really use anything you have said about the Audya as being in the slightest bit relevant to me, or probably the vast majority of members here, due to you your fixation with things basically irrelevant, and your determination to deliberately ignore or downplay the positive opinions about the product you had before it became apparent you weren't going to be able to make styles to sell on it.

If this were a forum of style creators, then you might be worth paying attention to. But as someone that ONLY posts from that perspective, I'm afraid your opinion has little value here...

We actually like to PLAY....

#285308 - 04/20/10 07:49 PM Re: Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now?
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
T3 doesn't have ANY sampling editing in it. Nor can you record anything into it. It doesn't have any multisample import other than its' own proprietary format...

But that doesn't stop it from being probably the best selling TOTL arranger out, right now.

With all due respect i gained for you i wont comment on this, this is laughable.
I dont know where do you get your statistics...or if you meant on any 100 Korg
arrangers ONE T3 being sold.

Quote:
The trouble with you, Nedim, is that you seem to have absolutely no clue what the majority of arranger users want, need, or can understand. Your original review of the Audya, when you first heard it, was probably the only RELEVANT thing you have ever posted on the subject. 1% of Audya users are ever going to use the sampler. 1% of Audya users are ever going to create a style from scratch. Nobody actually USES the things that you obsess about.

Wrong again, thats the case in the Western World and you can not beat it, i deal
with customers everydays from both sides and i see who uses what and how and
also what they know and they dont but even in the west, there is a lot of PLAYERS
not just PROGRAMMERS that need this features, a lot of them care, you can find
them even here on the forum with us.

Quote:
If this were a forum of style creators, then you might be worth paying attention to. But as someone that ONLY posts from that perspective, I'm afraid your opinion

Wrong again, actually the wrongest statement, this is not a topic to show of who we
are but my statements are valid probably more then anyone and thats what scares
Ketron or Korg, to some my statements are exactly as the one from Jordan Ruddess
and also many people, in the HUNDREDS buy keyboards based ONLY on my review.
Dont expect Jerry or Ketron guys from Italy come here and confirm or deny this,
there is only 10-15 of us on here active but there is another 5000 just readin and
contacting private me, you or whoever. It is not about Ego, i can never say anything
about you personally cuz i dont know you and i am quit sure you dont know nothing
about me...and do not come with the WESTERN MUSICIAN this and that and
YOU AND YOUR COMMUNITY NEDIM...no, i am talking about BOTH WORLDS,
Western and Orientals, lately a lot of my statements are actually Final Answers to
some people...as in the case of Korg chasing me last year for pushing their customers
away by my statements...i wasnt blackmailing anyone, i was just being honest to people.

#285309 - 04/20/10 11:11 PM Re: Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now?
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Yeah.... respect. I think you pretty much blew that here last year. No-one buys your line, Nedim. It's SO obvious you have an axe to grind. Anyone that flip flops so radically after their needs are not met by the company they wanted to work with doesn't really have a leg to stand on, IMO.

The only reason you survive is because the arranger manufacturers don't MAKE styles for your tiny market (Balkan music... sure, that's a real world power, isn't it? ) so makers of second rate styles can survive, but here in the West, the bar is pretty high. That's why so few actually MAKE styles. The manufacturers already make better ones than we can. No offense, but I've listened to your Western styles, and boy! You've got a long way to go before anyone at Yamaha or Korg or Roland or Ketron is worried...

If they put the same kind of money and attention to detail into Balkan and other niche market styles, you had probably start to worry...

And who was comparing the T3 to ALL of Korg's arrangers..? Compare the sales of the PA2Xpro and T3 alone. Anyway, to paraphrase an earlier post of yours, NONE of the arrangers sell a fraction of what the WS's do. So why do you even bother with the market?

No-one is buying it, Nedim. Peddle it somewhere else...

#285310 - 04/20/10 11:16 PM Re: Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now?
Nedim Offline

Hahahahaha...this is funny, lolz...you still dont beat my facts and you just talk ON AIR.
What small market??? We both know and all of us here very well know that it is
ONLY the SMALL Balkan, Turkish and Arabic market that all 3 big names made
arrangers dedicated to them...finally no for China and the Musikant series...LOLZ...
As far as i know there is no Tenessee or Florida or USA arranger yet...everything
is based on Euro or Latin needs...the Small Balkan being ONLY the second after
Euro needs and then you have Ketron in the Latin world...but we turned this into
Mine is bigger then Yours Topic which is actually not the point here.

#285311 - 04/21/10 07:46 AM Re: Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now?
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
"to some my statements are exactly as the one from Jordan Ruddess"

This is a joke, right ?

Or are you serious to compare your review to Jordan Ruddess review ?

Ok.. I have one..

My opinions would be viewed exactly as one coming from Jesus.

[This message has been edited by DanO1 (edited 04-21-2010).]

#285312 - 04/21/10 08:52 AM Re: Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now?
Nedim Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DanO1:
[B]"to some my statements are exactly as the one from Jordan Ruddess"

This is a joke, right ?

No its not a joke, to some are even more then that...laughable huh? (-:

#285313 - 04/21/10 11:26 AM Re: Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now?
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Please list your music education and bands you have toured with that compare to Jordan Ruddess career.

Didn't you post something about needing piano lessons ?

#285314 - 04/21/10 12:56 PM Re: Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now?
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Topic:
Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now?

Good question if look to another post where ask how to downgrade
from v4 to v3 again.
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/021125.html

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#285315 - 04/21/10 02:14 PM Re: Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now?
mc Offline

Loc: New York
Yes, the original topic was: Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now? But I’m sure that it was only to stir the pot for one’s amusement.

But the real question is what the point of having these Audya topics if the actual owners like DonM and Frankieve (for example, I know that there are more of you out there) are discouraged from posting anything about the audya, when you have some members berate them with mine is better than yours crap or what is even sadder when you have a member deliberately try to sabotage posts due to vindictiveness.

Everyone seems to forget that they are knocking a small company for having the balls to step out of the box and raise the bar on an arranger; so far I yet to see another arranger company develop audio styles. As good as those DNC & mega voices sound including drums, they don’t sound like real audio.

[This message has been edited by mc (edited 04-21-2010).]

#285316 - 04/21/10 03:02 PM Re: Is OS4.0 a good reason to buy an Audya now?
Tonewheeldude Offline

Thanks MC

Actually as an Audya user I learned pretty quickly not to even waste my time with this kind of thread as they are generally just full of trolling.

I remember an old expression I heard once. "There is no point in fighting with an Ass."

Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online