SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#326101 - 06/07/11 06:32 PM Re: "Who'll come with me"-David's Song- Live on Tyros4 [Re: dtrue]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hi Richard, Thank you very much for all your kind words.
Quote:
I check every day to see if you have recorded a new song, so keep it up my friend.
I feel honoured by this nobel comment my friend. May God bless you and family. Happy playing. Telmo. blush

#326104 - 06/07/11 07:02 PM Re: "Who'll come with me"-David's Song- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Telmo
Quote:
how are you doing on WEST SIDE STORY?

Dnj, I haven't forgotten that. Please give me a few more weeks. Right now I'm working on my little daughter's request, it's a Hans Zimmer soundtrack from the movie "Spirit- The Stallion of Cimarron." She loves this movie and asked me to play its soundtrack. But after that, I'll be glad to work on the West Side Story tune. Happy playing. Telmo. smile

Thelmo...I'm very patient because I know down the road you will take me away with your artistry again and again thank you.

#326215 - 06/09/11 09:39 AM Re: "Who'll come with me"-David's Song- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Thelmo: another excellent production from you. I really enjoyed it. Thanks. clap

West Side Story is among my most favorite musicals of all time as well.
Though I love 'all' of the songs from that fantastic show, one I'd especially love to hear is "Something's Coming".
btw: West Side Story's a 20th Century musical version of Shakespeare's classic: "Romeo & Juliet". cool

#326306 - 06/10/11 03:27 PM Re: "Who'll come with me"-David's Song- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Scottyee]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hello SCOTT,
Thank you very much for your kind words.
Quote:
West Side Story is among my most favorite musicals of all time as well.

I do wish to perform some WestSideStory on video soon. I just need to fulfill my baby's request, Spirit by Hans Zimmer, and then I wish to start studying some WestSideStory tunes. Best regards and happy playing. Telmo. smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online