The second Republican debate of 2011 will be held in Manchester, New Hampshire this evening. CNN Has the broadcast, which starts at 8:00pm and runs for two hours. Participating will be Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty, Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, Rick Santorum, Herman Cain and Michelle Bachmann.

Some thoughts on each participant:

Romney-Home field advantage and considered by most to have the best organisation up and running. He has loads of money, the experience of testing the waters back in '08 and has done well in recent polling. I think he's the guy that the others will try and hit pretty hard. Everyone will hit Obama, but that's low hanging fruit to be sure. I'll be shocked if someone doesn't make a reference to Romneycare and my vote is on Tim Pawlenty to be the first.

Pawlenty-Considered by many as the second most legitimate candidate, T-Paw should be one of the more aggressive speakers on the stage. He has to get out from the shadow Romney has cast and there's no better way than to smack Romney as hard as he can. Pawlenty may have to defend his economic plan which predicts stunning levels of...

Read more: Reasonable Conversation