SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#328915 - 07/16/11 11:12 AM I don't know ...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Back in the month of May I had asked for some assistance regarding a midi/USB cable connection I needed for a music project I am working on with a friend of mine ...
As usual, I received several comments and suggestions which were quite helpful ...
BUT, one individual - BOB HENDERSHOT - went out of his way to provide me with the necessary cable, saying he had no use for it ... well, it CERTAINLY has been useful to me, as the cable has enabled me to utilize Notation Composer Software with my kn6000 connected to the PC, and our project is moving along nicely ...

What "I don't know..." is whether or not I thanked Bob for the cable ... redface
So, while it doesn't adequately state my appreciation, THANK YOU, Bob for your most generous contribution without which our project would barely be 'creeping' along ......
Just ANOTHER reason why I LOVE THIS PLACE smile

#328920 - 07/16/11 02:01 PM Re: I don't know ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Hi Tony , The Technics forum is a very special forum made up of wonderful people with a common interest / passion for the Technics instruments .
They have so much experience and expertise and are always ready to help !!! and share their knowledge with us all .

I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that has helped me it has always been very much appreciated !!

Best Regards ...Giovanni

#328923 - 07/16/11 04:11 PM Re: I don't know ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
I'll second that Giovanni.

I have also received enormous help over the years, so willingly given from members of this site. I certainly wouldn't have the knowledge I have today without those generous people.

A big THANK YOU ALL from me also.

Audrey

#328928 - 07/16/11 06:38 PM Re: I don't know ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Thank you for the kind words, Tony. We don't do those things looking for thanks. We do them because it is the right thing to do. You would do the same.

#329049 - 07/18/11 07:25 AM Re: I don't know ... [Re: tony mads usa]
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
Certainly I too must applaud Bob Hendershot, Bill Norrie, Audrey Turner, Joan Bancroft(?) Giovanni, Colin Leaney, Roger Mepstead, AND Nigel! (If I left anyone out, it was not intentional)...

Without this wonderful forum and the willingness of all involved to help, I know beyond any doubt, that I would not be enjoying
my Technics keyboards as much. I am loving every day I play. Many of you have provided music and "how to do" various things, more than once!

I still think it would be the greatest time ever if we could all be together somewhere on our shared planet to have a major jam session for as long as we might desire!

Much love and hugs from...Elizabeth

#329087 - 07/18/11 06:27 PM Re: I don't know ... [Re: Bob Hendershot]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I know you weren't looking for accolades, Bob, but I was remiss if I didn't acknowledge it ... smile

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online