Hi Manuel,
I remember being duped once with a very flashy demo of the KN5000 at the Sydney music show many years ago. Sitting in an audience watching the demonstrator , you can't really see what he is doing on stage. The main tune he demonstrated was Star Wars ( or some other space theme ). What we didn't realize was , it was a sequence, we just assumed he was playing a style, since it was an arranger keyboard.

Bought one anyway. haahaa
Originally Posted By: mdorantes
Hello everyone,
I am a happy T4 owner and also of other brand arrangers, you need to know what is been played by a sequence and play over it....the demo on the video with the Clavinova and the T2, is a sequence/Midi file/SMF that both musicians rehearsed, it IS NOT an style played by either arranger/player. Check the precise fills/breaks there is NO such style in either board, or even in the newest T4. See how Peter can lift the left hand and there are chord changes, instrumentation added without pushing any buttons... wink

I am surprise that no one had catched that, I have seen in a life performance how Peter can demo any keyboard using just the internal styles or even with just one plain piano sound and he is amazing!!

This is an observation that I also made when other brands introduced other arrangers,and those demos where actually a sequence very "showy" but in the actual arranger, IF only where used with the internal styles, that demo could NOT happen with styles along, I posted this topic LONG time ago.

You have to be able to know what is a style or play over a sequence well made.

I love my arrangers and have nothing but respect for Peter and most of the professional demonstrators, most are very talented.
keys

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022